Gardener123
Green Thumb

Who are the NFL fans at Helpful Gardener?

Let's talk football!

I'll just start and say that I am an Eagles fan.... we'll see how it goes from there. And I am also a huge fantasy football player.

Prediction: The Eagles beat the Rams by 8 points this week. ( and if the Eagles lose....... :oops: :shock: )

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Who Dat. Sure wish they would get their act together.

catgrass
Green Thumb

I'm a Saints fan too. Good grief! What happened to them in the off season!! They were predicted to be on top and Super Bowl contenders this year! I can't even eat on Sundays! Gardner 123-ya'll got Sproles!!!!! I can't believe they traded him!

Gardener123
Green Thumb

I like Brees, but am not a Saints fan. I guess if you don't live near where they play, the whole Who Dat thing seems to annoy lots of folks. I am happy they are not as good as expected..... gives my Eagles a chance to maybe go further this season in the playoffs. Of course, if the Eagles O-Line can't open holes for McCoy, soon, we are dead in the water anyway.

catgrass
Green Thumb

The Saints finally looked like the Saints last night! Who DAT!!!

tomf
Super Green Thumb

What about those Raiders? Quite the streak they have going.
I don't watch much football, I have in the past been asked if I was going to watch some game or other. I told the people asking that I was going skiing that day. They asked me "what you'er not into sports? I said "who is not into sports, I will be doing sports and you will be sitting on a couch." it is cool if that is how you get your sports but for me I like doing them more than watching them.

catgrass
Green Thumb

Lord, Tom, when I watch a football game I get a workout. There's jumping up and down and yelling at the TV. There's cussin' and fussin' and ya-hooing! My heart's racing and my heads pounding. LOL-I like to do sports, too, or did. When I was younger I played a lot of softball & volleyball. So, gardening is my work-out....and Sunday football!

tomf
Super Green Thumb

That is funny Catgrass.

catgrass
Green Thumb

AND...Another one bites the dust! :)

tomf
Super Green Thumb

There are songs we have heard so much they never need to be played again.

imafan26
Mod

Yesterday, I was in the garden wearing my Royals shirt. A few people asked me if I was a Kansas City fan. I wear this shirt because it is cool and comfortable, but it is actually a Wailua Royals baseball jersey.

KeyWee

Cheesehead here (I'm sure I'm alone). Go Pack Go!

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”