TWIZZLEMAN
Newly Registered

landscaping education

having spent seven years laying patio,s and driveways,and general garden landscape work in london england,I want to start my career here in a proffesional manner.I love plants and enjoy the concept of designing and landscaping peoples homes.theres so much choice of programs in colleges.is there any good nightschool classes in los angeles that can be recomended to me so I can get started.thanx?

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Throwing it out to the forum...

Scott

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Hey Newt!

Good advice from Newt, twizzleman, and more good advice on the GW. I'm a regular (but it's not as homey as here... :) )

Scott

Hi Scott,

I agree that GW isn't as homey as this place, but those folks usually can fill in the blanks for me. I must admit that I don't like the set up at their forum. Only the original poster gets notice of replies. I respond to so many questions that it's impossible for me to follow them all there.

Sorry I haven't been around, but my computer went belly up the day after Christmas and I had to wait for my computer savy son to come home for a visit to get it fixed. Thank goodness he can do that. I hope it continues to work smoothly as he won't be back home until August.

Happy New Year,
Newt

Newt
Greener Thumb

I just noticed that I'm listed in the last response as 'Guest'. Guess I'm not visiting often enough. :? I've logged in again so we'll see what happens this time.

Newt

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Newt, when you're not here you're missed... :D

Sorry to hear about the computer issues. :cry: I'm sure we all feel your pain (we've all been there). Awful glad to have you back...

Twizz, if you are still getting all this, apologies but it's Home Week here (feel free to join in... :wink: )

Scott

Newt
Greener Thumb

Thanks Scott! I've missed being here too.

Gee Twizzleman, sorry we hijacked your post. I'd love to know if you were able to find out about any classes or other help. I wish you lived here as I am in dire need of your services for a patio, driveway, walkways and stucco wall repairs.

Do let us know if you found some help.
Newt

Return to “Landscaping”